Didn't know where else to put it

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by tojor, Jan 2, 2006.

1. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    There's a lot of activity on this site and it's hard to keep up with it all. I don't get to do a lot of shooting these days. I did some shots the other day after the snowstorm.

The days are very short at the moment. So I use most of my spare time training the dogs for the races in January and February. Here's a couple of shots. Hope you like them.

The dogs enjoying the snow:
    original.

I'm coming home from a wonderful training session in the woods:
    original.

My wife wanted to go for a ride too, but did not dare take the hands of the handle bar, so her hands got pretty cold:
    original.

Home in the garden again waiting for some supper:
    original.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2006
  2. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    You have some really happy dogs Torben. It's great to see them enjoying their work. Great scenery.

3. Nice images and the dog's are fantastic. You and your wife look at home with the dog sled.

4. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Pretty Dogs !

Are those samoyeds ? I have a freind who has a samoyed , very good natured dog.

5. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Thanks Rob. Yes, the wood is much nicer with snow instead of mud.

6. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Thanks Gordon. Sometimes I'm amazed of what the dogs are able to do. We got hooked on sledding 16 years ago and since then I have been able to be 5 times Danish Champion and twice runner up at The Scandinavian Championship in my class. Now that both the dogs and I are getting old :mad: we are not as fast anymore so in the future I'll have more time for photography during the wintertime.:smile:

7. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Yes they are Samoyeds. Not the fastest dogs in the world but probably some of the friendliest. No good as guarddogs. Their most dangorous weapon is their tonque. They would probably lick a burglar to death.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Boy I missed this post grrrrr

Thes are beautiful Dogs.
    Images are beautiful... Hope you will share more.

Thank you for sharing. Glad you, (your wife ?) and the pups now get to enjoy photography together:>))))))

9. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Thanks Gale. I'll tell the dogs that you like them. Yes, there are so many posts here these days that it is hard to keep track of them all.