Difference between Monday and Tuesday

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by hans, Mar 22, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    SUN in the early morning!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WOW, Fantastic Colors!!! :) :) :) :)

:?: :?: :?: What is the last picture of :?: :?: :?:

3. Enjoyed the series Hans. Nice saturated images that show off the sky and countryside.

4. Hans, great images... Unfortunately Lambros is too young and we're still on trainning mode, so I can't carry my camera during the morning walk at 06:30... Soon I will be, and will start sending you our sun rising from the sea of Limassol... :wink:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gee wizzzz I gotta quit forgetting to hit the submit button. I commented and It isn't here

grrrrrrr

Gettin old is a !@$^!!%@%%

Well anyway Hans,

Beautiful colors greeted me when I got home from a long tired day from work.

I am curious about the last image.. Is that a Bunker (?) Explain, I am curious.

Thank You for sharing.

Gale

6. Hans, I really like the second one. That red morning light in the trees is beautiful. You can almost feel the warming rays of the sun.

Rich :)

7. Hans, a flat country has its own charm, allows a wide view. Your morning pics (also the earlier posted ones) have a nice mood.
    However, I prefer the rolling hills of my home area. It's probably a matter of what grows on you while you grow up.
    cheers

8. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thank you

daniel,the last is an old fortress to defend a booming industry long time ago

Harry,I lived in Zwitserland for 4 years,I miss the mountains every day

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Hans

Thanks for the info on the bunker..

Cheers
    Gale