Different Greeny (edit color fix )

Discussion in 'Merritt Island II' started by Gale, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Had a good time with the Little Greens this time. :>)))

Minus blue, Plus yellow maginta and green.

2. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Great shots, Gale! The Greens are really interesting birds with that thick neck.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Wonderful! The crop is nice, but I really love the full shot...You done good Gale! :D

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Don,

They really look funny when the put thier neck all the way up with that little body. Most of the time they have it scrunched up.

Thank you for you nice comments.

5. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

These are great shots, Gale, but I'm confused or my monitor needs recalibrating. They sure show a lot of blue to me. And they don't look like the greens I shot that day. But they have the shape. Am I wrong about seeing brillian blue? Do greens display this way during mating season? Like, what's going on?

Gordon

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gordon,

The way the sun was shining it made him look much bluer than usual. I thought the same thing. The best I could with this would be to bring up the red to show the magenta color in him. Then I get a magenta cast on the pic. Guess I could isolate the color in PS and make it look different.

The way the sun shown on him the blue in the water gave a more blue cast as well. I will fiddle with it some more one day. That is the color that came out of the camera. Played in NC with it.

But that is a greenie??? turned bluie lolol