1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

diffuser

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by confused, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Anybody know where I can get a diffuser for the sb600 that goes onto the flash? This would have been helpful at a wedding and if I start doing any shooting at school im going to have to have it. Places seem to carry ones that don't go on the flashes but I have yet to see a place where you can put it on the sb600.

Reputable company somewhere that has it? Please?

Thank you soooooo much!!!!!

2. I have the Stofen and it works fine. I also have Gary Fong's Lumisphere II. Use a search engine for Gary Fong and it will take you there. It is worth looking at.

3. Thanks guys! I am going to see about ordering a stofen. (btw my new fuji cam arrives tomorrow so if I get it charged and everything I will go take some photos and post them up!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.