diffuser

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by confused, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Anybody know where I can get a diffuser for the sb600 that goes onto the flash? This would have been helpful at a wedding and if I start doing any shooting at school im going to have to have it. Places seem to carry ones that don't go on the flashes but I have yet to see a place where you can put it on the sb600.

Reputable company somewhere that has it? Please?

Thank you soooooo much!!!!!

2. I have the Stofen and it works fine. I also have Gary Fong's Lumisphere II. Use a search engine for Gary Fong and it will take you there. It is worth looking at.

3. Thanks guys! I am going to see about ordering a stofen. (btw my new fuji cam arrives tomorrow so if I get it charged and everything I will go take some photos and post them up!)