Ding Darling Photo Contest information if interested

THis was in the paper today. Ding Darling on Sanibel is having a photo contest. If interested to send some of your pictures taken there in the past two years get information at:

www.dingdarlingsociety.org > Photos >Photo Contest

Only problem I see is that photos can't be manipulated in any way so only originals out of the camera count....

For what it's worth--

Best to you,
Gaye

Frank,
I'll bet someone in our workshop with Ron could win the contest and so I hope they all consider putting in entries...

I saw such great pictures taken at Ding Darling while we were there. Too bad Ron can't enter his 'flip' picture but he's a pro and can't do it...

Good Luck,

Gaye

"...no manipulation of original images is allowed"

They don't mean the pics have to be literally straight out of the camera. All digital files need at least SOME manipulation to bring out the best in them. I'm certain they will accept a file that's had the tone curve adjusted and sharpened in post. The way I interpret that statement, is that you can't colorize, cut/paste, artificially blur the background, or any radical PS'ing of that nature to your pic.

Thanks much, Steve,
That sure makes sense and I hope that's what they mean.. I'm sure Frank will be interested in this too.

Gaye

Latest threads

Top Bottom