Dinner is served

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Vincent T, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Taken at a local beach where the colony is about 300 or so (just a guess)
    The chicks for the most part are flying but still getting fed by the parents.

[​IMG]
    Hope you like it and I hope I posted it correctly this time
    Vince

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
  2. OK I seem to have the image ok but How do I set it up so it opens automatically?
    Thanks for your help

3. Seems to work when I open the post, but when I refresh it.. it X's out.. wierd.

4. yours didn't show up either
    does this have something to do with Pbase, The link or address?

5. Check your protection on the picture file in your pbase.

6. Is there any other way to post other than using a Pbase address?

7. I dont think so.. if that is the only place you have your pictures.

8. genera

genera

Oct 6, 2005
    California
    Vincent, the problem is with the link you are using. www://i.pbase.com.... indicates that the link is on a dynamic server. You need to find a source for a static link to the picture. You need a link that starts with www://pbase.com.... for the picture to display reliably. I don't use pBase so I can't tell you exactly where to find a static link but you might try right clicking on the picture. For me that brings up a box with a properly formatted link that works for SmugMug.

9. very nice shot!

I find www.photobucket.com is great for hosting web images., upload to the free site, and copy the IMG tags below each image, and paste them in here.

if you use pbase, click on the medium size, then go back to original to get a tag that looks like this...

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/image/102150814/original

then while posting this link in here, highlight it, and then click on the IMG tags, to add them to the link.

10. I want to thank all of you for your help with posting. I seem to have got the hang of it.
    Again, thanks to all