1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Dirty? I don't know what you're talking about...*added more pics*

Discussion in 'People' started by LindaZ, Sep 1, 2008.

1. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Last mud-bath in our backyard, the closest thing that resembled a beach for our kids. lol

28-105 lens

[​IMG]

And since y'all liked that one so much, I'm adding a few more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
  2. Your a good mom Linda. Letting your kids get dirty once in awhile is part of growing up. Cute shot. Now don't tell me she was playing badminton? And the broom, must have been a clean sweep? :wink: :smile:

3. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Thanks Gordon,

I grew up in a time before all the electronic gizmos, apart from TV and Nintendo, and I want my kids to have as fun as I did, outside. 30F or 85F - we're outside!
    She was trying to play badminton with a broom... haha...

4. My wife always says "God made dirt, dirt can't hurt!"

5. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    If I had a nickle for everytime I heard that Id have a D3 with lots of extras! Im with you Linda, I stayed outside until the street lights turned on, or I heard my momma calling me using my first and middle name! Great pic, brings back some great memories.

6. Dirt is good!!! --just not on our sensors!!

Great shot!

7. I love this Linda! She looks happy to be dirty, LOL!

8. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    It's not much fun to clean up though....lol.

My other baby was just as muddy, but he has joined the Pre School Nudist Club, so I can't post that one. Sonya, they were happy for over an hour and that is worth any laundry load or new pair of pants in the world. :smile:

I almost wanted to join them

9. Amen to that !

10. trying to play badminton with a broom...:biggrin:

well, at least SOMEONE around here is finding a way to deal with SUMMER OLYMPIC WITHDRAWAL :biggrin:

great shot
    wonderful thread

11. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    I'm afraid I would get arrested if I invited everyone to the Nudist Mud Bath Summer Olympics...

12. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    lol! Ive got a 14mnth old girl who would qualify!

13. Gigantos

Gigantos Guest

Fantastic!

14. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Great observations Gordon...I totally agree...Linda is a great mom. My son use to make sand pies in his sand box. I was scrubbing sand out of his hair for days.

Linda this image is priceless.

15. Cute photo that brings back memories. My girls used to make "gardens" in our backyard. They looked about like Freya does here.

16. I love this. Great job letting her go to town in all that dirt.

We usually strip them down to their underwear or diaper to try and keep the laundrey to a minimum when playing in the mud!

17. hmmmmmm
    ah......
    well....
    yes, it's true... i MUST have developed a MOUTH BRAKE after all these years.... so, i'll refrain from posting the 46 things that immediately came to mind :smile:

18. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    lol... Ya know, my 15 month old girl have unfortunately figured out now how to remove her clothing too, by watching her brother. I'm a little nervous about that :eek: 

Glad you enjoyed it :smile:

You guys are sweet, you should see the looks I get sometimes from other mom's, especially the older generation. haha...but that's ok, I'm pretty confident as a person.

4 girls Terri, I can imagine how that would look like!

Yes....that's is a good point, we usually too but this day I wasn't quick enough :eek:  lol

rofl....Greg you are hilarious! :biggrin:

I just wanted to add that our backyard is very private, with little view from the road and none from neighbors, so that's why I let them run around in their birthday suits from time to time, in the pool or the mud. :smile:
    Fortunately, my son is smart and figured that he keeps the clothes on everywhere else (so far)

19. Now THAT brings back some memories!

20. Adam73

Adam73 Guest

HaaHaa, nice caption and even better photo. Great shot. That should be hanging on a wall. Thats just adorable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.