1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Discounted CS3 Upgrade????

Discussion in 'Nikon Capture and View NX' started by StL_Don, Apr 16, 2007.

1. I seem to be getting more and more confirmation that I'm going nuts daily.

I could swear that I saw somewhere a couple of weeks ago that there a discounted upgrade for CS3 - I think to owners of Lightroom.

Seems like it was $20 or so. May have been on the NAAP site.

Now for the life of me I cannot find any mention of it.

Anyone else hear of this?

Don

2. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  3. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    ...that still leaves open the possibility that you are, indeed, going nuts...

4. Thanks!
    Got it ordered.

Ya know, when you buy the box, pay the shipping etc. they ought to also let you go ahead and do the download.
    I guess it must be an activation code thing.

Don

5. RaceTripper

RaceTripper

Jan 6, 2007
    St. Louis
    Is there any advantage to getting it shipped over just downloading it, other than having the physical CD that I can burn myself anyway?

Now if it has both Mac and Windows version on the shipped CD that would be worth it since I plan to switch from Windows to Mac in the next few months.

6. Walter

Walter

Jan 13, 2006
    Columbia, Maryland
    Walter Rowe

If you later wanted to sell your CS3 upgrade, it helps to have the physical CD and box. If gives you something tangible to transfer to the buyer.

7. RaceTripper

RaceTripper

Jan 6, 2007
    St. Louis
    I ordered my upgrade as a download for $169.15, no shipping, no tax, instant availability. Glad I saw this thread so I could get the discount code.

Learning to use it is the harder part. :confused: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.