Discounted CS3 Upgrade????

I seem to be getting more and more confirmation that I'm going nuts daily.

I could swear that I saw somewhere a couple of weeks ago that there a discounted upgrade for CS3 - I think to owners of Lightroom.

Seems like it was $20 or so. May have been on the NAAP site.

Now for the life of me I cannot find any mention of it.

Anyone else hear of this?

Don

Thanks!
Got it ordered.

Ya know, when you buy the box, pay the shipping etc. they ought to also let you go ahead and do the download.
I guess it must be an activation code thing.

Don

Is there any advantage to getting it shipped over just downloading it, other than having the physical CD that I can burn myself anyway?

Now if it has both Mac and Windows version on the shipped CD that would be worth it since I plan to switch from Windows to Mac in the next few months.

Real Name
Walter Rowe
Is there any advantage to getting it shipped over just downloading it, other than having the physical CD that I can burn myself anyway?

Now if it has both Mac and Windows version on the shipped CD that would be worth it since I plan to switch from Windows to Mac in the next few months.

If you later wanted to sell your CS3 upgrade, it helps to have the physical CD and box. If gives you something tangible to transfer to the buyer.

I ordered my upgrade as a download for $169.15, no shipping, no tax, instant availability. Glad I saw this thread so I could get the discount code.

Learning to use it is the harder part. :confused:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom