1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ditto: How to center copyright symbol?

Discussion in 'Other Raw Processors' started by jamesjoyce, Jan 3, 2007.

1. jamesjoyce

jamesjoyce

May 2, 2005
    Belgium
    Hi,

I'm very please with ditto and my frame is something like this:

https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=99054

What I want to add now, is the copyright symbol (at 98% and 1% visibility) in the horizontal and vertical middle of my IMAGE. I've tried everything (both hor. and ver. at 50%, ...) but I just can't find how to do this (the center part).
    Any help?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Rudy, what settings are you using to try to center this in the image? You might try editing your template, doing a Save and Test and look at which layer it is on and how it is being placed. Normally I would just suggest that you set this on the Image, use Horizontal and Vertical Center, which I'll try when I get home, but I imagine you have tried that one, correct?

3. jamesjoyce

jamesjoyce

May 2, 2005
    Belgium
    I finally found it (I think...)!

Font size: 75%
    Reference object: Image
    Coordinates: X and Y: 50%
    Justify text to coordinates: Center

4. That sounds right, sorry I ran out of time to test it myself.

I have found that I often have to "futz" a bit with the percentages to get things exactly where I want them.

Can you post one of these? I imagine that the Copyright Symbol is somewhat transparent?

5. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

6. Well, I got so engrossed in the Butt Shot that I almost missed the Copyright :rolleyes: 

Personally, I'd make it just a touch more obvious, but not obtrusive, to prevent jerks from snaggin a copy and printing anyway.

Nicely done, and ain't Ditto grand?

Thanks,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.