Ditto update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hillrg, Dec 21, 2005.

1. I have continued to putter around and now have Bridge and Photoshop talking to each other in a stable fashion (I think). I am still on track to start beta testing sometime in January. While testing the template editor I created a couple of new templates. Creating a template takes a bit of fiddling, but once it has been built generating images is pretty effortless.

I am calling this template "Fat blue crinkle"

original.

And here is a simple drop shadow on white.

original.

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    This is really neat Rory. You have done an outstanding job with this.

Regards,

3. Love your footnote...

4. Very cool Rory. You continue to impress.

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice Rory. I upgraded to CS2 so that I could participate in the beta. :smile:

6. WOw great progression cant wait to be a guiena pig

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I upgraded from Elements 3 to CS2...what in the heck is a beta? :confused:

8. That's outstanding!

9. When software is written it takes quite a bit of real world testing to get it right. The beta version of software has been tested by the developer, and is distributed to hardy and brave users, who report back any problems they find. Based on the beta testers feedback, the developer fixes any problems and then releases the software to the general public, who expect everything to work perfectly.

10. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

11. PeterRH

PeterRH Guest

You are a very bad man

You warned me a while back that I'd get the software bug if I resisted the dreaded lens lust...

Well the bug bit, and I've moved to PowerMac and CS2.....and Ditto would be a very nice addition to the armoury.

I hope it all goes well with the beta (would also like to participate if you need more testing but am happy to wait).

Merry Christmas (my wallet is now empty but just had enough for some much needed bubbly....).

12. My sympathies are with you and your family, as you work your way through this disease:wink: I hope the mac works out well for you. Since I am working on a PC, I will need mac volunteers.

Merry Christmas to you too.