1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Diving Head First!

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by polseszczyk, Jul 28, 2009.

1. After a lot of years...here goes!

[​IMG]

2. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    Whew! That will be fun! Should take a few days to get to you. Their service is top notch. I know you will have fun. :smile:

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Congrats Samuel!!

4. braver

braver

Apr 2, 2008
    netherlands
    Cool! So much fun :)  I put some support towards Ilford, and just today received 5 liters of rapid fixer and 100 sheets of fiber based 8x10, ready to shoot a bucket of film in Berlin next week and do some serious developing and printing. Can't wait for the bathroom to smell like fixer again ;) 

Congrats and enjoy!

5. Sangetsu

Sangetsu

Apr 18, 2009
    東金市
    I just got back from the photo supply store with some more chemicals myself. It's nice to be able to take pics in the morning and have them scanned a few hours later. I just wish it weren't raining so much today, there are some places I'm itching to go...

6. DangerKilo

DangerKilo

May 14, 2009
    Georgia
    Yay for home developement. Everyone should try this. no wait, lets keep it a members only club! :D 

Have fun!!

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    One question Samuel - why both D76 AND HC110? These two developers give very similar results.

BTW, Congrats! HAVE FUN!

8. Chris, I have always used D76 and hope I can remember what I did back then, but with your advice on easy mixing, well I will give it a try. Nothing more or nothing less. You know this is just the beginning.(damn it) There is a guy about a hour and a half from me that has a darkroom set-up for $60.00...$60.00...Omega B22, trays. tongs, clips, timer you name it. I do have a finished basement with running water!!!

9. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Now a printing set-up! YEAH!

10. Congrats, Samuel, looking forward to your results!

11. i'm jealous that you have a basement with running water! i have to develop all my stuff in a small bathroom lol. p.s. let the fun begin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.