Diving Head First!

After a lot of years...here goes!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cool! So much fun :) I put some support towards Ilford, and just today received 5 liters of rapid fixer and 100 sheets of fiber based 8x10, ready to shoot a bucket of film in Berlin next week and do some serious developing and printing. Can't wait for the bathroom to smell like fixer again ;)

Congrats and enjoy!

I just got back from the photo supply store with some more chemicals myself. It's nice to be able to take pics in the morning and have them scanned a few hours later. I just wish it weren't raining so much today, there are some places I'm itching to go...

Yay for home developement. Everyone should try this. no wait, lets keep it a members only club! :D

Have fun!!

Chris, I have always used D76 and hope I can remember what I did back then, but with your advice on easy mixing, well I will give it a try. Nothing more or nothing less. You know this is just the beginning.(damn it) There is a guy about a hour and a half from me that has a darkroom set-up for $60.00...$60.00...Omega B22, trays. tongs, clips, timer you name it. I do have a finished basement with running water!!!

i'm jealous that you have a basement with running water! i have to develop all my stuff in a small bathroom lol. p.s. let the fun begin

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom