DK-21M has hit Ebay...

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by AFS, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Hi all.
    I was just browsing through ebay (who knows, maybe i'll dump my d70 and f3 and grab a d2h or d2X :wink: ) and it seems the DK-21M magnifying eyepiece has hit the web.

I don't know if this'll violate any rules, but it is our first look at the thing...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKON-DK-21M-MA...ryZ50492QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    they have a few for sale- but look at their picture.
    It has the instructions and the actual eyepiece in the picture, and the instructions show a block of text and a line pointing at the eyecup half (D70 style...blech) which is clearly drawn as being an independent part and looks it in the picture of the actual item itself.
    Perhaps it has the ability to take different eyecups?
    If so, then i'll be really happy..maybe a 2370 adapter for a round eyecup with antifog eyepiece, or perhaps I'll stick with the Dk-21 eyepiece from the D200 on it, and for the one I buy for my D70 i'll just move the DK-20 (d70S eyecup I bught) onto it.

It looks interesting and maybe helpful :)

EDIT: Well i've done it now....
    I checked again a few minutes ago and Henry's photo in Canada had one listed for the actual price of the eyepiece rather than the doubly inflated price that the auction above has. I've dealt with them in the past (my lowepro 4s lens case) and was extremely satisfied.
    Well, I hit buy it now for $24.75 and with $6.85 shipping to the USA, for $32 i'll have my first one.
    This D200 has made $32 look like an awful small amount of money :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2005