Do ya hate animated avatars?

Real Name
Chris
Ok, I guess I'm treading pretty close to trolling here, but what do you think? Does a moving widget on the screen drive you bats? It does me, but I've had this one for ten years coming up in June, so I thought I'd give him a bit of air time.

But don't worry, I've been on three days, and this is my third avatar. Plus I get to try out this 'poll' thingie, as I've added a 'Do you hate animated avatars" poll (I haven't seen a poll yet, so...)

Real Name
Chris
Whoops, no poll.

Well, I'm not gonna wine about it.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Another Nikon Cafe culture question. Are EXIF stamps passe?

OT: Harris, I know you're a wineo. Did you see any of this new varietal, Symphony, in Napa when you were there? It's really unique. Like Moscato, but ... dry!

Chris101 said:
Ok, I guess I'm treading pretty close to trolling here, but what do you think? Does a moving widget on the screen drive you bats? It does me, but I've had this one for ten years coming up in June, so I thought I'd give him a bit of air time.

But don't worry, I've been on three days, and this is my third avatar. Plus I get to try out this 'poll' thingie, as I've added a 'Do you hate animated avatars" poll (I haven't seen a poll yet, so...)
I guess one can get used to anything.... :lol:

Actually, it is only a minor distraction for me. I can take them or leave them. :wink:

Not sure why you think that this is trolling though. It's a valid question.

Regards,

Frank

Chris101 said:
Does a moving widget on the screen drive you bats?
I'm all for moving pictures.

I'm all for 'moving and shaking'...keep them coming!

Frank, that hummer is terrific!

Best to you,

Gaye

Just yours, Chris

Who is that goofy looking guy in that avatar, anyway? :lol: Oops, that might be you, huh? :eek: Well, seriously, I have no problem with it, although I'd rather it be like the one I've seen on a car board I frequent. It's a girl with a jiggling bosom! :oops:

Re: Whoops, no poll.

Chris101 said:
Well, I'm not gonna wine about it.

Another Nikon Cafe culture question. Are EXIF stamps passe?

OT: Harris, I know you're a wineo. Did you see any of this new varietal, Symphony, in Napa when you were there? It's really unique. Like Moscato, but ... dry!
Chris,

Havent sen that one, but will look when I go again. Perhaps a tasting at that winery is in order.
:D

Real Name
Chris
I'm tellin' ya Harris, it was really interesting. I was expecting some fruitty sweet thing, but was very pleasantly surprised. It's the first new grape out of the UC Davis wine college that I've liked.

Chris101 said:
I'm tellin' ya Harris, it was really interesting. I was expecting some fruitty sweet thing, but was very pleasantly surprised. It's the first new grape out of the UC Davis wine college that I've liked.
does look like a muscat or other dessert wine. So it's dry, eh. I'm getting a palate for the dry wines.

We dropped by Ironstone Winery on the way North
out of Yosemite. A cave sytem close by and several wineries BUT remote from S.F. IMO. I liked there Syrah.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom