Do You Miss Snows Yet?

J

jeremyInMT

Since we had 8 inches of snow yesterday, I don't miss it yet. :biggrin:

Nice shots though!

Nope! Don't miss it. Hate it because it means winter is still around. I just LOVE spring time, flowers, birds chirping for each other, bees buzzing - everything coming alive again.

Masa, I'll trade you. You come and live here, while I drive up and down the CA coastline taking landscape and ocean shots all day long! :biggrin:

Miss snow ? Why?

It snowed Friday night to Saturday early morning, albeit a trivial 1.5". The mountains are carpeted with snow, and there's a better than average chance for snow before the end of the month at the house, close to unity probability for the mountains.

We had 29" at the house just before New Year's Day.

And it's snowed/hailed/sleeted in the mountains in late July to a depth of 5 - 7" more than once.

I only wish that we had more snow. :wink:

John P.

Wow, I guess I asked the question a little too early for most of you.:biggrin: I didn't think you still have a lot of snow in April.

We never get snow here. I guess that's why I miss it.:smile:

Thanks

Miss? You gotta be kidding me! I am a tropical man, I want flowers, birds, wild animals, sun and beach! (Don't mind viewing such beautiful photos though!)

We have too many snow haters here.:biggrin:

I bet I'd hate it, if I have to deal with it everyday for a few months (or longer) every year.:smile:

Thanks

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom