Do You Miss Snows Yet?

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Masa, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Masa

Masa

Feb 27, 2006
    San Jose, CA
  2. Me too, thanks for these, the countdown to winter has begun.

3. Not until after this month has ended. We have 25 centimetres of the white stuff forecasted for tonight

4. Very clean shots - nice. Where were they taken?

(The view out my window looks like that right now; no signs of spring yet...)

5. jeremyInMT

jeremyInMT Guest

Since we had 8 inches of snow yesterday, I don't miss it yet. :biggrin:

Nice shots though!

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful images
    Snow is beautiful
    But I can't live in the cold:>))

7. I really liked 3,4,5. Loved the b/w feel of it.

8. Nope! Don't miss it. Hate it because it means winter is still around. I just LOVE spring time, flowers, birds chirping for each other, bees buzzing - everything coming alive again.

Masa, I'll trade you. You come and live here, while I drive up and down the CA coastline taking landscape and ocean shots all day long! :biggrin:

9. LizBug

LizBug

Mar 3, 2006
    Atco,NJ
    beautiful shots!! and nope...kinda ready for some nice warm weather! =)

10. Heck NO!!! I'd gladly skip winter altogether! Nice shots though!

11. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Miss snow ? Why?

It snowed Friday night to Saturday early morning, albeit a trivial 1.5". The mountains are carpeted with snow, and there's a better than average chance for snow before the end of the month at the house, close to unity probability for the mountains.

We had 29" at the house just before New Year's Day.

And it's snowed/hailed/sleeted in the mountains in late July to a depth of 5 - 7" more than once.

I only wish that we had more snow. :wink:

John P.

12. Hmmm still a couple of feet in the yard...... So nope not missing it.

13. So that's what snow looks like...............:biggrin: well it was only 84 here today, wish it was snowing.

14. Masa

Masa

Feb 27, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Those were taken in Yosemite.

Thanks

15. Masa

Masa

Feb 27, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Wow, I guess I asked the question a little too early for most of you.:biggrin: I didn't think you still have a lot of snow in April.

We never get snow here. I guess that's why I miss it.:smile:

Thanks

16. I'm starting to hear voices....and they don't like you!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
    The weather channel says we should expect some snow Friday evening and Saturday up here.:mad:

17. No, NOT ONE BIT!!! And.....unfortunately, we're due for more tonight, maybe as much as 4" :frown:

18. TimK

TimK

Apr 17, 2006
    Hong Kong, China
    Miss? You gotta be kidding me! I am a tropical man, I want flowers, birds, wild animals, sun and beach! (Don't mind viewing such beautiful photos though!)

19. Masa

Masa

Feb 27, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    We have too many snow haters here.:biggrin:

I bet I'd hate it, if I have to deal with it everyday for a few months (or longer) every year.:smile:

Thanks