1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Do you see that NCIS is using a Nikon D500?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jupman, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Please check Mark with a Nikon D500:
    103824879.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This image was saved from http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/ from the "Advertisement"

So who has the info on this new camera??? :wink::wink:

2. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Look at this pic in a mirror (or just mirror it in Photoshop) you'll see that it's a reflection of a D200 strap!! I guess the ad people thought that the pic of Mark looked better the opposite way around.

Funny how it looks like D500 though.

NCIS is a good show however it'll be a while before the new series is on in England

3. KristinB

KristinB

Apr 12, 2007
    Stafford, VA
    Very interesting... Let the games begin!

4. too sweet...Thanks for info!!

5. Julien

Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    Actually it's pretty common to mirror images like that (you'll see it often on the news ) as to avoid advertizing for the brand that is displayed :wink:

6. Ick. I do not care for NCIS.
    I think the acting is HORRIBLE.

However, if anyone noticed on this season's opener of "Dexter", Dexter is sporting a Nikon of some sort (I'm thinking it's a D40, the strap just says "Nikon" on it).
    Now, I LOVE "Dexter".

7. Most of the time it's done so the text copy fits into the composition in a graphically pleasing way, or so the person isn't facing outside the page or screen. If the image is going to be on the right side of your screen, it's more pleasing to have them facing to the left, and vice versa if the image is displayed on the left side of your screen.

PS: The photo is no longer up.

8. tintingkc

tintingkc Guest

Saw that too. Great show. You gotta love blatant advertising.

9. Meh, it's for Nikon, though. hahahaha.
    I would love "Dexter", though, whether he was sporting a Nikon camera or not.
    That show is amazing.

10. wbeem

wbeem

Feb 11, 2007
    Sanford, FL
    William Beem
    The rumor going around is that the D500 is the replacement for the D300. At least, that's what I read on NikonRumors. Of course, I believe every rumor that I read on the Internet. If it's written, it must be true.

11. I would watch it, loved David McCallum, but Mark Harmon :Teeth:

Dexter.....isn't that about a Cannibal? :Curved:

12. aos111

aos111

Mar 9, 2008
    little rock ar
    About a forensic blood spatter expert for Miami Police Department who happens to be a serial killer killing other serial killers.

Andy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.