Do you want an 80-200 2.8 ?

Get one. This is an awesome lens that will most likely be on my camera all summer.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Its a lens you can't go wrong with. I've had two (a 2-ring and a push-pull) and I'm expecting an AF-S next week...I'll be anxious to see how it compares...besides being bigger.

Get one. This is an awesome lens that will most likely be on my camera all summer.

Hi Jimmy...

I love my 80-200... It's a a fabulous lens... If you want a little more reach and not really loose and IQ, try the Kenko 1.4x PRO300 DG TC on it... Works great on mine... Hope you have a lot of fun this summer with your 80-200...:biggrin:

Another 80-200mm lover. Recent lens for me and I've to say I'm very impressed by the image quality, build and price point.

The 80-200mm f/2.8 is high on my NAS list, I was wondering if you owners noticed any difference between the older push/pull version versus the two ring version, (non-AF-S). The older version is much less expensive than the two ring in the used market place.

Thanks,

I'm lovin' mine.

I bought my 80-200 AF-S just over a month ago and it's hardly left my camera since. Love it. My portraits have gotten amazingly better.

I love the Bokeh in my portraits with this lens.

J

jaime4i

i just bought a 80-200mm AF-D (2ring) and it will arrive tomorrow, ill make a thread and post a sample shots :) i bought it around $770 (37,000 in Peso)... :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom