Dock Dogs Big Air Competition

I shot some of the "Dock Dog" competition at the local fair today. It was pretty impressive seeing the dogs jump 20+ feet. Let me know what you think.

(BTW Im not sure if this goes in sports or pets but Im going to put it in sports because I've seen this on TV on the sports channels before.)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks Rick. I've never shot dogs before so it was a bit of a challenge at first getting the timing and focus right.
You did a GREAT job Russell!! If you are ever in Phoenix look me up and we can go shoot the greyhounds at Phoenix Greyhound Park!! You will love it!

Keep up the fantastic work!

take care,

rick

Great job, Russell, and love that 5th/6th dog. It's good to see an 'older' dog with grey around its muzzle still out there having fun. It gives me hope...

Hey Russell, nicely done! with pristine backgrounds these would be jaw dropping, me thinks!

Very cool indeed!!! Ive been thinkin about gettin another dog, but im not sure what I want to get yet....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom