Does Anyone Remember What ... June 27 - Pictures Now ADded

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phyer Phyter, Jun 24, 2007.

1. My D-70 Looks like? I don't I was recently hired to do more outside sales(May 1th) and have been so busy I havent had time to look at my camera bag let alone take the beast out of it. I have to go on a bit of a road trip next week. I hope I can get reaquainted with it and have something to post. Does any body remember me?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2007
  2. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I remember you
    It looks like a Nikon:>)))))))
  3. Bill who???
    Just kidding, looking forward to seeing what your road trip produces, but if it is only relaxation, that will be good too.
  4. You could get reacquainted more often I think.
    Telling images.
  5. Hey thanks! I did miss it...It felt good to have in my hands again. Now I know why my wife calls it my mistress....:eek:
  6. You have some very nice and very powerful shots here! Glad you were able to have the time to make the re-acquaintance with your camera again! :smile:
  7. These are really nice Bill
  8. Thanks Dave and Connie, I've been anxious to get out with my camera for a while.
  9. Very nice shots Bill, glad you have your friend back.
  10. Thanks Gordon, Here is one more...

11. Road Trip?

Awsome pics! I LOVE old building pictures (especially the pic with the three building in it). If I see old buildings on the side of the road, I have to stop to take pics. May I ask where you found these? I may end up in Alberta this year, travelling through Grand Prarie, Edmonton and hopefully onto Drumheller and would love to see these old buildings (if they're along my journey).

Thanks for sharing :smile:
  12. You sure came back in style, great pictures!
  13. I love the "Sinking in a Whirlpool of Green." Great composition, especially the line of the hill. Yes, stay acquainted!
  14. Well at least you still know how to use it. :smile:
  15. You should be able to find buildings like these on any Highway or secondary highway in Alberta. I have been to BC lots of times and there is a plethora of rustic. relic, rundown buildings (no I dont mean anything by that) Just pick a road and look out the sides of the car and be cautious of traffic where ya pull off. The 3 building pic is about 2 miles south of Bonnyville AB. on highway 41.
  16. Got a few

I do have a few from stopping when I see them. Thanks for the heads up.