Does LR2 support dual monitors

Discussion in 'Adobe Processing Products' started by Randy, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    like NX2....can you drag the tools to the 2nd monitor freeing up more real estate for the pic being edited on monitor 1

2. Julien

Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    It does support dual monitors now but as far as I know ( I haven't upgraded to V2 yet ) it only allows you to bring up another image on the 2nd screen and not the tools palette like you would in CS. I would love it to be a feature in V2 ( as many other people I'm sure ) as it just makes more sense than what they currently allow. Let's hope it will be a feature in the next update …

3. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    you can drag tools in CS to monitor 2 ?
    CS3 ?

I have CS2 and I don't think it supports tools om monitor2

4. I do it on CS2.

5. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    you can drag a tool like USM to monitor 2 ?
    or are you refering to windows like the Actions window ?

6. I can drag USM window to monitor 2.

7. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    pls explain how

8. Well I just left ckick on the window and drag it to the 2nd monitor. I haven't done anything special to set it up - it just works

[​IMG]

9. Micky

Micky

Feb 29, 2008
    Vermont
    Is this in Lightroom 2? I thought that is what Randy asked about...

I haven't been able to modify the 2nd screen, other than to change from Live to Normal...

10. It is in CS2, see Randy's question in post #3

11. Yes Lightroom 2 Supports Dual Monitors. Look just above the filmstrip at the bottom on the left hand side. You will see a 1 and 2 in a box. Have your secondary monitor on and working, click on the 2 and you will be set. you can change the options from there. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.