Does LR2 support dual monitors

Real Name
Randy
like NX2....can you drag the tools to the 2nd monitor freeing up more real estate for the pic being edited on monitor 1

It does support dual monitors now but as far as I know ( I haven't upgraded to V2 yet ) it only allows you to bring up another image on the 2nd screen and not the tools palette like you would in CS. I would love it to be a feature in V2 ( as many other people I'm sure ) as it just makes more sense than what they currently allow. Let's hope it will be a feature in the next update …

Real Name
Randy
It does support dual monitors now but as far as I know ( I haven't upgraded to V2 yet ) it only allows you to bring up another image on the 2nd screen and not the tools palette like you would in CS. I would love it to be a feature in V2 ( as many other people I'm sure ) as it just makes more sense than what they currently allow. Let's hope it will be a feature in the next update …

you can drag tools in CS to monitor 2 ?
CS3 ?

I have CS2 and I don't think it supports tools om monitor2

Well I just left ckick on the window and drag it to the 2nd monitor. I haven't done anything special to set it up - it just works

monitors.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I can drag USM window to monitor 2.

Is this in Lightroom 2? I thought that is what Randy asked about...

I haven't been able to modify the 2nd screen, other than to change from Live to Normal...

Yes Lightroom 2 Supports Dual Monitors. Look just above the filmstrip at the bottom on the left hand side. You will see a 1 and 2 in a box. Have your secondary monitor on and working, click on the 2 and you will be set. you can change the options from there. :smile:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom