Does the ravioli go well with my eyes?

That orange sure picked up her eye color...
Princess Freya is almost 15 months old and is little Miss Independent. For better and for worse.... eating....worse for sure.

With the Beast...which doesn't come off my camera much.

p799094261-5.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 237158

View attachment 237159

K

KG72

Ha! Excellent :smile:

Kaylee and Wyatt tried some pasta in a tomato sauce for the first time yesterday... they pretty much looked the same as Freya when done. Mom took them straight from their chairs to the tub when they were done :biggrin:

Oh my....I just spent a week with three babies just her age that wanted to feed themselves. She isn't the only one who is messy.

Glad you love your new lens. I just bought a 35 f2 from a cafe member. Should be here soon. It's fun to get new equipment.

Linda,
Question for you. I see you are using spot metering. What do you meter on to get such good exposure---I'm guessing the cheeks?????

I want to learn to get better exposures indoors.

those are the best messy food kid photos i've ever seen

awesome shots, linda
if you have time.... can you please add them HERE, as well:
thanks

https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=160906

Thank you Guys :biggrin:

Only a mother could love that last picture. Yuck.

well, I wouldn't say I "love" them but they sure make me laugh.

Those are indeed complimentary colors. Glad you're loving the (heavy) beast! :biggrin:

#3's a winner! :tongue:

LMBO!! These are hilarious and perfect!

Just perfect. So, who got to clean her up mom or dad?

lol....glad you all got a kick out of it. Oh, it's usually me that cleans her. I'm better at it. It's like wrestling a little feisty baby alligator. And there's another toddler in our house, so daddy cleans him after dinner.

Ha! Excellent :smile:

Kaylee and Wyatt tried some pasta in a tomato sauce for the first time yesterday... they pretty much looked the same as Freya when done. Mom took them straight from their chairs to the tub when they were done :biggrin:

Yeah... it's fun the first time. After a couple of months it gets ...a bit old.
LOL

Oh my....I just spent a week with three babies just her age that wanted to feed themselves. She isn't the only one who is messy.

Glad you love your new lens. I just bought a 35 f2 from a cafe member. Should be here soon. It's fun to get new equipment.
Awesome, congrats to your new lens. It's perfect for winter indoor shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
That took you a while to clean up! Unless you just threw here right into the tub! That's what I do with mine! :smile: Cute shots.

Sometimes I do...sometimes not. The towel in her lap actually did save MOST of her shirt and pants. So I thought she could live the rest of the day with a few spots, heck it was only lunch time. Dinner had to yet be battled.

Adorable......simply adorable!!

hehe...thank you

Linda,
Question for you. I see you are using spot metering. What do you meter on to get such good exposure---I'm guessing the cheeks?????

I want to learn to get better exposures indoors.

I think I for the most part use spot metering, so I can get the skin colors good while using Aperture mode. The D300 is pretty clever, it seem to set the settings pretty close to what I would do in manual when I do this.
I usually aim between the eyes. That way you know for sure you got the victim...ehm, I mean subject.

Latest threads

Top Bottom