Does this do anything for anyone?

Does this picture work for anyone? I'm kind of split...one time I look at it I light it while another time I look at it, I'm not so sure. Let me know your thoughts.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

i'd like to see it with jsut the center section(where the light hits) 1/3 and 1/2 stop less

you need the detail in the face to over power the rest IMHO - not expert by any means.

like the mouth area is

i'd like to see it with jsut the center section(where the light hits) 1/3 and 1/2 stop less

you need the detail in the face to over power the rest IMHO - not expert by any means.

like the mouth area is
I can play around with that. Thanks for the reply.

To me it looks like something that'd end up on a horror film movie poster.
Ha, never even saw it like that, but with the texture and such I can see what you mean. Thanks for the reply.

not for me.. too heavy on the texture. does look like it could almost work for a horror poster, with some darkening/contrast/desaturation

I've come back to this a few times now. I think the texture does nothing for his skin, but looks great on the background. I find the overall crop of his face to be too tight.

When I first opened it...I thought he had a skin condition. Not for my taste. But if it works for you...then ride with it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom