does this shot work?

is this worth keeping? I was close and wanted to try different "poses" from this bird. Here there is one wing showing some. Is it a keeper or toss it?

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

this one is cropped about 20% all around, but I find the post under the bird "distasteful". what do you think?

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Harris, they are both keepers!.

The second one is perfect as it is... However, I would try some different crops for the first one... I find the space behind his neck being "useless" and I would prefer to see the tip of the feathers...

Harris...I think that you are far too critical of your own work. Those captures are great, I would not toss either...you have a true gift with your bird images and, I, for one, am envious!!!

You have extremely high standard to toss the first one.
I dont see any flaw in it.
I really envy people from Florida, as great as the wildlife here in CA I dont think its as good as Florida.

--ricardo

Harris -- I'd keep them both, but then I don't have teh collection of great shots that you already have! You're being too critical of the shots -- keep them!

Definitely like #2 better, but,

I think it would be very simple to clone/heal brush out the poop. Just clean up the rail a bit, and you got yourself a keeper. The 1st one doesn't work for me due to the blurry wing part, and the expanse of open frame up top.

Latest threads

Top Bottom