Dog agility, just one shot

My first dog agility show of the season is coming up this weekend. I really enjoy taking shots of these super fast dogs. Sometimes I get a shot that puts a smile on my face. Here is a shot I processed from late last season that I liked alot. As long as nobody gets sick of the dog photos, I will post more as the season progresses. As always,C&C welcomed, good or bad.

132033438-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BTW...that one blue eye freaks me out.

Rich, that is an amazing capture and a great job focusing on the subject as well. I love seeing action shots like this and would tell you to continue posting them as you get them. What lens did you use to capture this with?

omg look at that expression. You would think he saw a brick wall ahead and could not stop..yikess

Keep posting them , I love the agility stuff.
Well I like all amimals and stuff

Great shot

I love agility!!!! Dearly miss competing in it, it was always fun to kick some BC butt with a Rottweiler :tongue:. If you don't mind, here are two of my girls. PLEASE continue to share your shots through the season! :smile:

This is my old gal Froli. Lost her at 6 to cancer. She was ranked in the Top 10 in the country for 2 years.
44134577.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is her daughter Banja, also ranked in the Top 10 for 2 years (and now sadly retired due to my busy life :frown: )
View attachment 88856

G

Gr8Tr1x

That is the best dog capture I've seen in a long time! Heck, thats the best sports picture I've seen in a long time!

Rich, that is an amazing capture and a great job focusing on the subject as well. I love seeing action shots like this and would tell you to continue posting them as you get them. What lens did you use to capture this with?

I use my D2h and my 80-200 exclusively for all of my agility shots. The D2h's AF speed coupled with the 80-200 is a combo that is hard to beat.

Thanks everyone for all the positive comments. The owner of the dog has yet to see this picture and I think she'll like it alot. I'll post more as the season rolls on until someone tells me to stop. :biggrin:

BostonRott, nice pictures. Our 9 year old doberman AJA, has been in the top ten for the last few years. Last year she was ranked #2. And yes, we also like kicking some BC butt :biggrin:

Now that I think of it, I guess this should have been in the Sports forum...do we leave it here or wll/can someone move it?

Latest threads

Top Bottom