Doing the fan dance..

Thanks Brian..good to hear from you..There's a yellow throat warbler hanging around the lagoons at Mission
Thank you Bob, i am about yellow throated out now :)...my most photographed bird this year, i was at the marsh last weekend, (never did my raptor run, weather wasn't cooperative enough), was real slow, sat in the car waiting out the rain, once stopped i walked the lagoons but nothing much and what was there was in the tree tops, then as i was leaving, right at the corner where the tug is sitting on shore and the private property signs all over a young black bear ran out across the road heading towards the lake front, i stopped, got out of the car to try and follow him as he disappeared in the grass, he then walked out 10-15 feet in front of me and ran across the road again into the bush beside the tug...gives one pause for thought when walking around the lagoons about what you may encounter there :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you Bob, i am about yellow throated out now :)...my most photographed bird this year, i was at the marsh last weekend, (never did my raptor run, weather wasn't cooperative enough), was real slow, sat in the car waiting out the rain, once stopped i walked the lagoons but nothing much and what was there was in the tree tops, then as i was leaving, right at the corner where the tug is sitting on shore and the private property signs all over a young black bear ran out across the road heading towards the lake front, i stopped, got out of the car to try and follow him as he disappeared in the grass, he then walked out 10-15 feet in front of me and ran across the road again into the bush beside the tug...gives one pause for thought when walking around the lagoons about what you may encounter there :)
For sure, I've seen black bears near the tracks on occasion but not near the marsh. Guess he didn't abide by the private property notice:)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom