1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Domke Bag in Canada?

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by fotographik, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Does anyone know of a store in Canada which sells the Domke bags? I just cant' seem to locate one.

2. I know vistek sells them (www.vistek.ca), but I don't know if they have a wide selection or necessarily the best prices.

3. Try http://www.photococan.com/ they have them
    or you can buy from them off ebay.ca also as photococan

I've purchased several bags from them they're in Pointe-Claire even with shipping they are usually cheaper than the stores in Ottawa.

4. midi

midi Guest

Anyone know if they're available in th UK?

5. Domke Bags UK

Hi Midi...

Try warehouse express , I got an F6 type from them before Christmas cost around £85-£90stg....

www.warehouseexpress.com

ph. 0044 (0) 1603 208761

Regards.

Martin

6. midi

midi Guest

Thanks Martin, they do the whole range.

7. Thanks for link Victor. You're right...they don't seem to have a very large selections of models.

8. Merci Daniel. I'll take a closer look at that link in a few minutes.

9. Bullseye! :smile: Mille merci Daniel. That's exactly what I was looking for. On top of that, Pointe-Claire isn't that far of a drive...so I might just drive up there soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.