Domke f-804 question???????????

Today i got my new Domke bag from a well know place. Very nice bag I like it a lot but there are no inserts. I believe there should have been as they claim there are 7 compartments. I can't believe it as this is the second time I have bought from this site and they are missing parts. My question how many and what kind of inserts should there be? Anyone care to post a photo of the inside?

Thank you
Mike

I am not convinced as all the ads I see for this bag say it has 7 compartments without an insert I count 3.
I have one which I like. Got the tall 3 slot insert, but wish I'd gone 2 slots and a singler sleeve for more versatility.

On the compartments, I have 2 front pouches, 2 in the flap, 1 behind the front pouches, main compartment and a rear one. Mine adds up to 7 w/o the inserts.

I wanted to let people know this bag holds a ton, I put my 200 with grip, tamron 28-75 attached, my 300 f/4 in it's case and the 70-200 VR in case all in the main compartment. I would stiff have enough room in the front two pockets for my 105VR and the Tamron 17-50. I am very impressed but I think I will get a few lens wraps don't need to carry the other lenses in their case.

I am glad you are happy with the bag Mike, I have the smaller F803 and it did not come with inserts. I use it as a laptop bag for my 12" Thinkpad. After you fill your F804, is there still enough room for a small laptop?

Yes between the main compartment and the front two pouches there is another compartment for a laptop. I wouldn't mind having the 803 for carrying less gear

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom