1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Domke F2 Bag

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Louppls, Aug 13, 2008.

1. I have a Domke F2... I was able to fit a D300, 70-200, 24-70 (no lens hoods).... I've added a 14-24 and now am trying to carry my hoods. The 4 section insert no longer fits if I try and fit either lens with hood and/or the 14-24. Any suggestions? I know Domke makes other inserts. Anyone use any of them?

I guess I need the next size...

2. Micky

Micky

Feb 29, 2008
    Vermont
    Next size bigger?

I use an F2 when I go limited, and I have the 2-lens insert.

Forget about fitting all your gear in such a small bag.

3. RichNY

RichNY Guest

The Domke F2 and F1-x are my primary bags. For what you want your best solution is to keep the 4 section insert that came with the bag and add a large single section FA-211 that can house all of your inserts. You can also put your D300 and a grip with a lens mounted face down in the F-211 which gives you a 5th lens insert.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/16061-REG/Domke_720_211_FA_211_Insert.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.