Done it. Placed order today.

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Luckynp, Aug 23, 2005.

1. I've just placed my order. The D2X should be with me some time tomorrow. I'm trembling with anticipation. Fortunately my wife is going away for a couple of days, so I should have the whole time with no domestic entanglements to play with the new toy.

2. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Sweet. I just can't talk myself in to getting the D2x yet. I'm sure once things settle down a little more and I get the time to shoot more, I'll end up doing it.

3. Woo hoo. You won't look back this camera is that good! Congratulations.

Rich

4. You'll love it. Congratulations!

5. Congratulations, Mike! I'm sure you'll love your new cam. It's really sweet!! Get to know it really well and you'll have a great friend! :wink:

6. caero

caero Guest

Haha, those entanglements will come when she sees the bill for the new camera!

Congrats with the new purchase. Sounds like a really really good camera.

7. Johan

Johan

Jun 18, 2005
    Belgium

Your nickname is so right LUCKY(np) :)

Well, if you get ever bored of that camera, please send to Johan in Belgium then ;-) :)

Best of luck with it !!! Have a great time !!!

Kind regards

Johan

8. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    Congrats, I know it's kind of scary spending all that money but what the heck you might as well enjoy it. I purchased mine about 5 months ago and never looked back.

Enjoy the new camera
    Ron

9. Congrats....you are goimg to love the X.

10. Contratulations Mike

on your new toy. You will love it the moment you open up the box. Just remember to open this gem slowly so you get the most out of it like I did and kiss it like I did...lol...

I bought mine and never looked back and never will.

Melissa

11. Many thanks to you all. It just arrived and I'm waiting for the battery to charge, but I've been striding round the house with it doing the photographer's equivalent of air guitar. Unfortunately it's raining heavily here at the moment, but the weather is forecast to clear this afternoon.

Johan, I do know how lucky I am. Especially as it was my wife who sat at my shoulder and urged me to order the camera in the full knowledge of the price. She is wonderful.