1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Done with dinner, pass me the tissue box please

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Sarheat, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Sarheat

Sarheat

May 22, 2008
    UAE
    Good morning all, a picture of my Dad's falcon, a beutfull bird which is used to hunt other birds

[​IMG]

Model NIKON D80
    Date/time original 12/21/2007 7:13:10 PM
    Shutter speed value 1/100 s
    Aperture value f/6.3
    ISO speed ratings ISO 100
    Exposure bias value 0.33 eV
    Metering mode Spot
    Flash Flash did not fire
    Focal length 300 mm
    White balance Auto white balance

Taken with a Nikkor 200-400

hope ill get some new ones once the season starts on Oct

2. Your Dad has a falcon?! WOW! How lucky can ya get for photo ops! Nice capture of him/her too! Looking forward to seeing more photos too!

3. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  4. Sarheat

Sarheat

May 22, 2008
    UAE
    Hi Angel, thank you for passing by, actually he got like 3 different ones, but this is his favorite, ill be posting more of HER lol

Spalding12, thank you sir, will do that and a bit more

Thank you

5. Wow, my dad has a few cacti and is always good for a cold beverage, but a falcon?!?! How cool is that? :biggrin:

Great image. Look forward to seeing more.

6. i appreciate you adding those images and more on the other thread
    thank you

7. I sincerely hope you'll post lots of photos - maybe some when your Dad uses the falcons for hunting? I've only seen 2 falcons and they were both in a rehabilitaion center. I can hardly wait for more!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.