1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Done with Grad School!!!!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by manzico, Aug 18, 2008.

1. So I finished my last class and I finally have time to shoot again. Actually, I finished a couple of weeks ago, but given how busy I've been in general (and how much I needed some veg time), I've only just gotten back to taking photos. Anyway, here are the first few processed shots from a quick evening session in my bathroom... er I mean studio:

#1:
    original.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2: (I call this one "Amnotananemone")
    original.jpg

#3:
    original.jpg

As always, CC are greatly appreciated.

Dave

2. dave,
    congratulations on finishing grad school
    that is awesome
    cool shots.... LOVE them

3. Great shots, very interesting use of light. And congrats on finishing your degree...

4. Congratulations on finishing grad school. My wife recently finished and it was a tough road, so I have a lot of respect.

5. Congrats on the graduation! My wife is starting up her masters now.
    I really enjoyed the 3rd photo, although all three are awesome!

6. Congratulations!! That's quite an achievement. It's good to see you posting again too. I especially like the last image. I look forward to many more... isn't vegging great?? :tongue::rolleyes: 

7. thanks...

Thanks for the comments and the congratulations. I'm still getting used to free time. YES, the vegging was awesome the last couple of weeks, but now I'm itching to do some shooting (hopefully outdoors before monsoon is completely gone). I'll have more to post for sure in the near future.

Dave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.