"Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight"

Nice composition with that amazing black background.
Dare I say: "Are you lonesome tonight?", Steve:biggrin::wink::eek::cool:

Coupled with the title, nice sentimental mood, like the negative space as well. Imagine the enlarged file would make a decent SP, too.:biggrin: Extra credit if the glass is hand-blown crystal.:wink: Excellent, Steve!

Coupled with the title, nice sentimental mood, like the negative space as well. Imagine the enlarged file would make a decent SP, too.:biggrin: Extra credit if the glass is hand-blown crystal.:wink: Excellent, Steve!
Thanks a lot Bill!

Steve, great picture again!!!! Like to ask you is there any reason you pick the 21/lux for this photo? I guess my real question is when and where to use a fast wide like the 21/lux

Steve, great picture again!!!! Like to ask you is there any reason you pick the 21/lux for this photo? I guess my real question is when and where to use a fast wide like the 21/lux
Andrew, i took 2 lenses that day, the 21 & 50 Lux. I was shooting in the city & wanted some wide perspectives so i chose the 21 for half of the journey. This shot is obviously cropped quite a bit. Thanks A Lot!
Beautiful image and very poignant!
Thanks Doss!
brilliant on all fronts Steve.
Thank You Vin!
Beautiful indeed.
Appreciate It Klaus!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom