Don't like in photography?

What don't you like in photography? Overall I enjoy photography. My one dislike is the menu systems. I think they are not easy to use. Even when you seem to have them down they still cannot make any sense.

the fact that I have been waiting since October for my 500PF....

Nictitating membranes that are over the bird's eye when I finally get the eye sharp..

cheers,
alexis and Georgie Beagle

"take your meds, mom. I hate dinner served late..." - Georgie Beagle

I know what you mean. Sony is the worst I have seen.

I also hate branches in front of birds.
I can see how a little thing can interfere with a shot. Unless the birds were watching you and when you were ready for the shot stepped behind the branch.

Don't particular enjoy the over crowdedness that seems to be everywhere you go to shoot wildlife anymore. Once the word gets out about a particular bird in a spot, that's it, there are hordes of folks there the next day.
I didn't know that about the people and birds. The shooting I do I usually don't see crowds.

the fact that I have been waiting since October for my 500PF....

Nictitating membranes that are over the bird's eye when I finally get the eye sharp..
I still think that birds and wildlife like to mess with photographers. They know what we are doing and are laughing at us.

cheers,
alexis and Georgie Beagle

"take your meds, mom. I hate dinner served late..." - Georgie Beagle

Wind, it ruins any hope of anything macro.

How is it, that the sun is always in your eyes, blinding you, yet whatever you are trying to shoot is in the dark. So not only can't you see anything, but now on top of that it's bright out, yet whatever you're shooting is dark, and you need to increase your ISO. Irony or sarcasm?

How is that as soon as you see something that's interesting, someone will come out of nowhere and set up shop, completely destroying what you were going to do?

That I can’t afford all the gear I want.

That I’m not better than I am.

That I haven’t figured out a way to make money doing this since I enjoy it so much.

That the few times I have taken photography jobs it totally sucked the fun out of it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom