Dont try this at home?!

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by jgrove, May 11, 2005.

1. jgrove

jgrove

Apr 13, 2005
    Halesowen,UK
    Not sure how you would do it if you tried, just shows that everyone is after a quick buck if they didnt put a silly note on like this!

[​IMG]

2. James, this is very disappointing for mankind...
    Once we had a case like that in Greece, so the judge simply put away the guy in a lunatic asylum... instead of compensating him... :wink:

3. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Nice crop. amazing how only showing a part of an image gives a whole different meaning. I'm assuming that the sign was really intended for the large storage container or dumpster.

I think this would make a great Challenge/contest. Take a photo that has one interpretation/perspective and then crop a part of it to gain an entirely different interpretation.

4. jgrove

jgrove

Apr 13, 2005
    Halesowen,UK
    Sorry the sign was for the newspaper slot! Thats the irony of it. The slot is so small you couldnt fit anything thicker than a large yellow pages in it! :)

I saw the recylcer at the park today and cropped in to show the sign and slot. I often look around at what most people see as boring items of everyday life and try and look at it with a different view i try to think to myself "How can i make this photo more interesting"

5. HA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: