Don't wake the baby

Discussion in 'People' started by cwilt, Nov 29, 2005.

1. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    24-120VR 1/5@f8 ISO400 handheld
    [​IMG]

2. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Is it that bad??

3. It's great, maybe people just don't want to make too much noise waking the baby.
    And 1/5! That's very impressive, even with VR.

4. Very nice maybe just tone down the veins in the eyelids. but do it quietly

5. It's a cute and peaceful picture but is just a tad overpowering because of the crop (IMHO).:smile:

6. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Maybe I did go to far with it. The 8x10 print turned out well. I will look at it again when I get time tonight.

7. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Nice closeup,1/5,handheld wow!

8. Angelic expression, beautiful!

9. Nice shot and beautiful baby Cwilt...I have to agree with Gordon that the Crop is a little much. I would have included more of the forehead and chin but as long as the parents are happy with is all the counts.

10. Another wonderful, high quality image for your galleries, but, as others have suggested, I find it's cropped a bit too tightly for my tastes. At a minimum, I would have liked to have seen the entire hand on which he's resting his head.

11. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Don't know how I missed this one! What a sweet face...I love it...a bit tight maybe, but those lips are just so sweet! Something about baby lips that just beg for kisses (especially when the baby is sleeping)! Thanks for sharing.

12. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Leigh,

Thanks. I had forgot about this. Lately, my camera has only shot lens test charts. No new pictures of my kids for days. Must change that.:smile:

Thanks for bringing me back to reallity.:wink: