Don't ya love freckles?

:) My daughter at the park this w/e with my new (old) 180. I noticed later that I probably should have framed her face either a bit tighter or a bit less tight but you gotta love those freckles!

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I hated my freckles when I was a girl...but now...not sure what changed that...I really like them...I still get comments from people and I'm in my 40's now.

What a cutie she is.

Cute photo, great eyes! You might want to clone out the red mark under her eye, and the dark mark on her lip, and this will make her freckles stand out even more. Love the colour of her eyes! :smile:

She's gonna be so embarrassed when I tell her all your nice comments - but secretly she'll love them! She's a very practical little girl and really doesn't like it when people pay attention to her!

She's gonna be so embarrassed when I tell her all your nice comments - but secretly she'll love them! She's a very practical little girl and really doesn't like it when people pay attention to her!

That describes my 'little girl' to a tee. Except she's in her early 30's and in three weeks, she will have put up with me for 10 years of marriage. She deserves a medal. :wink:

Latest threads

Top Bottom