Doors and windows

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by daodang, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Hi,

I would like to share some doors and windows pictures taken while wandering in the Old Montreal area on a sunny and warm day last summer (except for the last picture) looking for candid portraits. Final score : no well taken candid portraits, just some doors and windows (for unknown reasons to me, doors and windows always stand still when I shoot at them :) )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This picture was taken through a wall of colored glass windows
    [​IMG]

Thanks for viewing.
    Cheers.

2. Interesting image Dao and they are well done. For some reason garden gates have always interested me but there is a dirth of them here in St. George. Guess I will have to make a trip to San Francisco or some other interesting city to find what I am looking for. Thanks for sharing your doors and windows.

3. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    The third is my fav
    Didn't I see the last somewere else?
    It stays a beautiful picture,those colors aaaah

4. Hi Hans,

May be on DP D!00/D1 forum. I have posted it there in december, I think. Thanks for viewing.