double eagle eyes!

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Trish5, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Went to Viera about 7:30 this morning. The first thing I do as I pull up the burm is glance over to "harry's" tree...Sure enough I could see something large perched...too far away to know what..but something. I tried very hard to be patient as I was behind a truck with two not so friendly shooters. They finally made enough room for me to pass and I sped (11 miles an hour instead of the posted 10mph) towards the tree.

...And what to my wondering eyes did appear... 2 bright eyed eagles, giving me a stare...
    [​IMG]

I caught up to the not so friendly shooters a while later and asked if they had been able to capture the double eagles ..nope.. if they had bothered to roll their windows down as I was passing the first time I would have gladly shared why I was in a rush to get around them....Oh well...being rude sometimes comes back to bite you.

A very Merry Holiday Season to All! Looking forward to Merritt III!

2. That does it! I'm switchin from Harry to you. I come up, all I get is clouds. You get good weather and performing Eagles.

Who's going with me!:Glasses:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    me me me me Harris :>)))

Hurry hurry 300 300 300 lololol

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Trish,
    That is just wonderful...Blow them puppies up bigggggg and print and hang proudly on you wall

Good going Girl :>))))))))

5. Very nice Trish. I can't even find one and you give us this duet. Way to go.

6. very nice Trish, do us all a favor and take Harris, will ya?

7. Great capture, Trish!!! Can't wait 'til spring when those guys come back up this way.

8. RForshey

RForshey Guest

Very well captured..

9. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Way to go Trish!! These are great. I'm counting the days to MIII. :smile:

10. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Harris,

LOL. There have been times when i spend hours at Viera and come home with trash. Then other times I "stop in" for a few quick shots and I get lucky.Harry probably needs to get a new car...all the birds know him.:wink:

11. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005

Thanks Gale. I think I will make a wall copy:wink: A D200???? So how is it????

12. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Gordon,
    I know...just plain luck! Thanks.

13. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    :smile: I'll take Harris! He can crack my neck while I shoot!

14. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005

Thanks...and you know they will! Good Luck to you!

15. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    thank you, they were hamming it up for me!

16. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Frank,

Hi buddy! Should be a good time. Hope the eagles decide to make a show for you as well.

PS: bring the thing that can remove the plate from my lens foot:redface: I don't have one........
    See ya Soon!

17. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Thank you lou.

18. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Hi Trish

Well....getting two on the same darn tree is certainly an accomplishment :)

By the way..I just spoke with Frank and he thinks that you want him to bring a hacksaw to remove the lens foot?

19. Nicely done Trish, looks great. STupid question, do both male and female Bald Eagles have white heads?