Double Trouble

My daughter needed some sour cream for her dinner and she was out. Her neighbor said she could borrow some. So she loaded her twins in the bike trailer and went to the neighbor's house. She put the sour cream in the bike trailer and rode the 30 second ride home.

When she got there, this is what she found..... (Taken with her P&S)

Sure am glad I didn't have to clean that one up.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wow - I don't envy her that clean up job!!! LOL I think the little guy on the left looks the MOST guilty!!

OMG, that is too funny. Oh what fun that 30 second ride must have been. :smile:

Oh, that is soooo funny! (Coming from a mom who has had to clean up similar messes!!!)

I busted out laughing at this. I have three of my little grandkids over for tonight and tomorrow. I noticed the youngest was carrying around one of my wifes hand painted fake fruits from a basket in the living room. It had a big bite out of it. Aren't kids great? Neat images and I love the expressions the twins have.

This is just too cute and funny! I laughed out loud when I saw it. It really doesn't take long for kids, especially boys, to get into quite a mess! I am glad she took the time to take a picture. She'll treasure this in the years to come!

Classic Terri, that pic will become a family favorite I am sure. There is a pic of me after I got into my grandmothers bathroom and experimented with her lipstick, all 3 shades of it. The photo comes out about 1-2 times a year and I get to hear the ribbing for a couple days.

Thank you for sharing.

Terri,
That only took ten seconds... the other twenty were spent trying to figure out how to hide it!:biggrin: That's great....

Reminds me of my boys when they were little. They aren't twins, but they're only a year apart.

I'm still laughing

I'm so glad this gave all of you a good laugh. I had just been watching those two for a couple of hours right before this happened. They can get into trouble so fast. One starts it and the other one runs as fast as he can to join in.

My daughter is in for a wild ride....... I can't wait to see what they will dream up when they are teenagers.

I busted out laughing at this. I have three of my little grandkids over for tonight and tomorrow. I noticed the youngest was carrying around one of my wifes hand painted fake fruits from a basket in the living room. It had a big bite out of it. Aren't kids great? Neat images and I love the expressions the twins have.

Your story is funny, too!!

Classic Terri, that pic will become a family favorite I am sure. There is a pic of me after I got into my grandmothers bathroom and experimented with her lipstick, all 3 shades of it. The photo comes out about 1-2 times a year and I get to hear the ribbing for a couple days.

Thank you for sharing.

Oh my, lipstick would be worse.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom