Double Trouble

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terri French, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    My daughter needed some sour cream for her dinner and she was out. Her neighbor said she could borrow some. So she loaded her twins in the bike trailer and went to the neighbor's house. She put the sour cream in the bike trailer and rode the 30 second ride home.

When she got there, this is what she found..... (Taken with her P&S)

Sure am glad I didn't have to clean that one up.

original.gif

2. AgilityIG

AgilityIG

May 13, 2008
    Iowa
    Wow - I don't envy her that clean up job!!! LOL I think the little guy on the left looks the MOST guilty!!

3. OMG, that is too funny. Oh what fun that 30 second ride must have been. :smile:

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Oh, that is soooo funny! (Coming from a mom who has had to clean up similar messes!!!)

5. Instant classic!!! LOL

6. I busted out laughing at this. I have three of my little grandkids over for tonight and tomorrow. I noticed the youngest was carrying around one of my wifes hand painted fake fruits from a basket in the living room. It had a big bite out of it. Aren't kids great? Neat images and I love the expressions the twins have.

7. Too funny. No problem with the cleanup. Just get a garden hose. You can clean up the trailer and the kids at the same time :wink:.

8. That is one picture for the books, and it is hysterical Terri.

9. JessP7

JessP7

May 3, 2005
    North MS, USA
    This is just too cute and funny! I laughed out loud when I saw it. It really doesn't take long for kids, especially boys, to get into quite a mess! I am glad she took the time to take a picture. She'll treasure this in the years to come!

10. :biggrin: :biggrin:

This is great! Priceless!

11. Thanks for posting Terri, my lady needed a big laugh!!:smile:

12. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Now that's funny

13. KayB

KayB

Aug 17, 2007
    Puyallup, WA
    Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. Thanks for sharing it!

14. Classic Terri, that pic will become a family favorite I am sure. There is a pic of me after I got into my grandmothers bathroom and experimented with her lipstick, all 3 shades of it. The photo comes out about 1-2 times a year and I get to hear the ribbing for a couple days.

Thank you for sharing.

15. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    Terri,
    That only took ten seconds... the other twenty were spent trying to figure out how to hide it!:biggrin: That's great....

Reminds me of my boys when they were little. They aren't twins, but they're only a year apart.

16. That a case of ...

I would hose them down... while laughing! he he he :biggrin:

Okay I would hose the bike trailer down ... not the kids :rolleyes::smile:

17. Halleluya!!! That looks so familiar. My older daughter once did something similar with sun cream - in our bed
    :)eek:).

Cheers

18. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I'm still laughing

I'm so glad this gave all of you a good laugh. I had just been watching those two for a couple of hours right before this happened. They can get into trouble so fast. One starts it and the other one runs as fast as he can to join in.

My daughter is in for a wild ride....... I can't wait to see what they will dream up when they are teenagers.

19. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Your story is funny, too!!

20. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Oh my, lipstick would be worse.