doubt after forming d200 with the leaf of excel

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by cubano, Apr 20, 2007.

1. cubano

cubano

Feb 11, 2007
    miami
    that, I have this somewhat idiot doubt, but I would like removed to me from doubt, already forms d200 with the famous leaf of excel, however the doubt is sgte whenever I am going to use the different double bed for ocacion I must modify the menu ej: if I go to make nature and macro I must put the double bed in bank C and so on, where I have formed the double bed for this option, if I go to make picture or deports ect. I would like to know if this is correct or no. if somebody with the D200 has formed the camera with these options of the leaf excel, it could say to me that so it goes to him. thanks

2. Uno de los miembros aquí habla probablemente español.

3. Zachs

Zachs

Feb 25, 2006
    NC
    Yeah, there is def a problem in translation. If ya want, just type it out in spanish and maybe someone can summarize it in translation.

4. Babelfish strikes again!

5. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Estoy muy bien

No entiendo.:biggrin:

6. popapaul

popapaul Guest

Hola Cubano. Escrites en espanol. Hay unos aqui que podemos entender un poquito. O otros de paises latinos que habla mejor como yo.

Pablo Linder (Americano)

7. Oh good, it's not just me. I thought it was the wine I just had with dinner.

8. Babelfish sucks.

Escribe en español que siempre hay gente que puede entender y tratar de ayudar. Lo que has escrito es inentendible.

Alex (who speaks fluent Spanish) :confused:

9. gavin

gavin

Oct 21, 2006
    I'm almost sure "excel leaf" refers to an excel spreadsheet, but I dunno if there's such a thing for the D200.

10. jaymc

jaymc Guest