Down but not out

Well it looks like the Covid caught up with us. My bride and I have both had moderate fever, headache, and lethargy the past few days. Well OK for me the lethargy has been going on for years but even more than normal now :rolleyes: As of last night the next door neighbor is confirmed positive on two tests and I was in the garage with him last Wednesday. His positive test sample was taken Friday. I had mild fever Saturday and my bride moderate fever last night. Neither one of us have any respiratory issues at all. Just the fever, headache, and a shaky stomach. We're waiting for test results but it looks likely to be covid at this point. If so and symptoms don't get any worse we'll be fortunate.

Good news is that the weather is great(though cold). Also one of the neighbors isn't bothered by it and stopped by this morning for a bite of breakfast and offered her sympathies :D

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Carefully monitor your symptoms. If they get worse, get aid immediately. Otherwise, I hope you both weather the storm well.

Lovely image. What an incredible view!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hang in there, Dan. Put your lethargy to good use :D
Will do. In my experience there are few problems that can't be resolved with enough procrastination.
It's a beautiful image.

Take care!
Thanks, Phil.
Carefully monitor your symptoms. If they get worse, get aid immediately. Otherwise, I hope you both weather the storm well.

Lovely image. What an incredible view!
It is a lovely view when the weather is like this. Unfortunately when it's this clear it's also darn cold.

With this stuff I'm not sure what "getting aid" looks like. Showing up at the ER? Certainly no one wants to see you unless/until you're in that sort of condition. Understandably I guess since there's not really any treatment other than an IV, O2, and if it comes to it a ventilator.
Great photo, Dan, and I hope your two fare well. Please keep us posted.
Will do, Jim. Since we'll be shut in I'll be cleaning/organizing files. That usually results in a few post worthy blasts from the past.

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
Dan, sorry to hear it. I hope you and your wife continue with mild symptoms and get well quickly. That is a great photo as well, and such a nice neighbor to have stopped;) by!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom