Down the hatch

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Kevin Scott, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Before I head over to Viera to meet Dao and Gale, thought I'd post this from my last visit over there. Not the greatest shots but I'm trying to qualify for "you know what" ;)

Eyeing the prey
    [​IMG]

Then the strike
    [​IMG]

Then the flip
    [​IMG]

Then the look of contentment
    [​IMG]

2. Nice series welcome to the club seesm there is more intrest in joing the Reznick Flip club then the mile high club on thsi forum..we all neeed help

3. Very cool series! You have some great birds down there, sheesh!!

4. Lol-Mike! Can't say there's more interest than the other club but it never hurts to increase your membership. ;)

Thanks George. Yeah, we've got a great variety of birdies down here. And it's great cuz we can shoot all year round. :)

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Welcome to the "CLUB" Kevin :>)))

Of all the darn birds to.... Gezzzzz That guy is hard to shoot. They are so skittish.

Good stuff.

6. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Welcome to the club, now get one with a dragonfly :lol: :lol:

7. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Nice series, Kevin! I think that's the first time I've seen the flip with a tricolor heron involved. Great capture.

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very good series Kevin. Welcome to the club. I used to remember what that other club was for, but not any more.... :lol:

9. Ummmm....I'll leave that one to those more qualified than myself! ;) Can dragonflies even do the flip thing? :)

10. Thanks Gale, Don & Frank! I have to go back through my other shots as I think I've got a few other 'flippers'. Maybe we should start a series of nothing but flip shots and see how many different types of birds we can accumulate. :)

Lol, Frank, about the 'other club'!!!!! ;)