1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Downtown San Diego Skyline

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Spoony, Aug 4, 2008.

1. 2730218153_ff2cb31075_o.

im pretty happy with the turnout but any comments for improvement would still be appreciated. thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2008
  2. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    Nice, did you shoot from Coronado? We haven't been able to go out lately, my S.O. wants to do a panorama of the city.

3. yeah, went out there last night. its so beautiful at night but too bad it was a little overcasted.

4. genera

genera

Oct 6, 2005
    California
    Spoony, this turned out nice. I tried this about a month ago but I couldn't get the strong colored reflections in the water that you have here. There was a Padres game that night and the ballpark lights were on so there was way too much light towards the south end. If you try this again when it's not overcast you should be able to get a darker sky. Did you take this from the park near the bridge?

5. thanks genera, ill probably head out there again next week. hopefully the sky will be clearer. i was near the park on coronado, i was actually on the dock that the little mariott boat shuttle goes to.

6. very nice shot
    thanks for adding it here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.