dpreview has gone totally nuts!

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Great one, Sandi.

Now I have to find a photo of my boss......

What the heck is a .......

..........................................ZOLL......................................

DPR reject

lololol

cheers

Nooooo Avg did not go goofy. Turned up nothing found.

I had that stress reliever several years ago.

It is old. Nice to see it again. We used to have fun with it...lolol

Finally got the stress reliever to work, that was fun. I really liked the termites and machine gun, also the flame thrower. McAfee wouldn't let me DL it to my HD but let me play it online, go figure. Thanks for the link.

Happy holidays!

That is indeed an excellent stress reliever...................

Now.....................equally exquisitely off topic......is the coolest real-time graphics demo I've seen. The intuitive understanding of anatomy of a good artist fascinates me....but then....I'm not difficult to fascinate.:biggrin: I suppose it's done with a Wacom and a lot of talent

Gosh...I wish I had the sort of innate talent involved in the drawing.

My apology if this is too off-the-wall........

Check this out...sit back and passively relieve your stress. The middle portion has a scant risqué flair.

http://www.pelourinho.com/movies/c003702/

That is so cool! I am one of those who couldn't draw a recognizable stick figure to save my life. I envy the ability to put out on paper through eye/arm/hand/pencil what is in your mind. That was a great little stress reliever to watch.... Thanks.

Yup. It is pretty busy. That is not a horrible thing though, in my opinion. It will cool down in time. It is an indication of just how excited everyone is.

-JM

Latest threads

Top Bottom