Dragons from the archive....

I went through a bunch of my unprocessed images and pulled out some more dragons since I can't get out to get any new ones for the next week or so.

1. Blue Dasher

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Common Whitetail

3. Western Pondhawk Male

4. Western Pondhawk Female

Nice stuff! I'm going to be on the river tomorrow and plan to try my hand at some of these aerial dinosaurs.

If I can get anywhere close to the qulaity of your captures I'll be a happy paddler :)

Number one is a really sweet pic, and these were from your "dust bin"????
Tom,
Not quite the "Dust Bin", but these are images that at first glance, didn't really capture my attention for one reason or another. I keep most of my stuff and go back later and sort through it. More often than not, I pull up images that I think "Now why didn't I like this?"

Nice stuff! I'm going to be on the river tomorrow and plan to try my hand at some of these aerial dinosaurs.

If I can get anywhere close to the qulaity of your captures I'll be a happy paddler :)
Thanks Holmes. Good luck on your hunt tomorrow. I look forward to seeing some images from the adventure.

:eek: My jaw literally just dropped to the ground. These are just inconceivably amazing, Paul! Very inspiring as well. Great job :biggrin:

Excellent shots Paul. #1 especially.
Thanks Torben.

Very good! I, too, like #1 best, although all are excellent.
Thanks Tom.

:eek: My jaw literally just dropped to the ground. These are just inconceivably amazing, Paul! Very inspiring as well. Great job :biggrin:
Thanks Francis.

These are amazing! Can you tell us your set-up?
Karma,
First of all, thank you. Second, about my set up... D300 body w/ 300mm f/4 AF-s, wired shutter release, Manfrotto tripod & head, manually focused.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom