Dream Cruise Protraits..

Discussion in 'People' started by dbirdsong, Aug 20, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Since I had 3 very cute teenage girls with me today at the Dream Cruise I took a few pictures of them too.
    These were taken with my Tokina 12-24 with the SB800.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    You've got photo-groupies! Right-on!!

Cool pix, even if they're not your groupies.

3. It's amazing what a professional camera and a big lens will do in attracting people to take pictures of. Way to go Dave.

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I didn't have to attract them, I brought them with me. :)
    The blonde is my youngest daughter and the other 2 are her friends.
    They were willing models for a fee.. You should have seen how much expensive food they ate later in the day :)

5. That is the price you have to pay for shooting these nice models. But not everybody can walk around with three nice ladies and make photo's of them. Sometimes we have one lady with us and all she says is don't take photo of me, i don't look good, my hair is not right, oh i don't wear make up, point that lens a other way, stop it, don't do that, and the list goes on.

And you are lucky, because the fee is payable for sure. And they love you and your camera. If they did not feel comfartable then they would defeneatly not stand in front of your camera.

And i can see in some shots that you tried to shoot some nice shots of the surroundings and they where jealouse and jumped in front of your camera.

Nice shots can't wait to see more photo's in the near future from you. And please let the sun shine here so i can shoot some more models outdoors.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    You too huh Vince? If only they knew how we see them, eh?

----

Hey Dave - these are as good as the family reunion shots you posted. You are getting quite a style with your wide angle friends and family stuff. Very fun looking shots!

I, uh, knew they weren't groupies... :oops:

7. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks Vince and Chris...