Dream Screen

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by PixelPete, Dec 17, 2005.

1. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

I stopped in the Mac store to see what the IPOD rave is all about and this theatre screen caught my eye.I have this annoying spot on my sensor I always clone out and I thought it would be the size of a golf ball on this screen.LOL
    Its pretty impressive to see this screen in person 35 in wide I think it is and wayyy more money than I can afford. The lens is the 24mm on this one.

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    wow

3. The iPod is way down on my list. I have too many photography items I want to buy (or get as gifts). Nice colorful image Pete.

4. I just got a 21" lcd monitor (for xmas early). I can't imagine 35" -- Wow.

Funny about the golf-ball sized dust bunny!!

5. Cherokee

Cherokee

Nov 27, 2005
    Alabama
    Pete,
    I have seen this monitor in action and....No lens lust here, I have monitor lust!
    A friend has a 23" version in use and it is pretty nice as well
    Robert

6. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    I nearly bought a Mac LCD (I think the 23") a year ago, but unfortunately the Mac rep here didn't answer my questions and wouldn't let me try it on my PC. I read only good stuff about it at that time, and surely would like to have a closer look at it. 35" is huge - finally no problem to arrange the PS menus so they're not in the way.

7. TheKO

TheKO

May 3, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    Actually the newer iPods save image files. My wife is getting one for xmas - she listens to music at the gym. I will try it out for storing pictures. My laptop gets filled quickly when I go out for 3/4 days shooting in the RV and this may help as a temp storage unit.

8. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Kelly,yes your correct and they make a photo IPOD too. I cant remember what they call it exactly. I remember $350 for a price. Im saving for the D200.