1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

drops of jewels Nikon D80

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Dwayne Oakes, Sep 4, 2008.

1. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Nice stuff Dwayne, I can see where you got the title from

In the future you may want to increase viewings by linking your image directly into the cafe using the IMG syntax and the URL of the actual image.

Only you can do this because you need to be logged into your Zenfolio for the direct links to be available, I tried to do it for you but alas I can't get access.

Nice shot nontheless, keep them coming...

2. Thanks Robert

Can you tell me how to do the link when I am in Zenfolio and
    what I need to do to post the photo in this forum. Thanks

http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com

Take care Dwayne Oakes

3. I tried the same as Robert Dwayne. When logged in and viewing an image, right click on the image and it should bring a up a box that shows " direct links to the image." Copy one of those sizes (i would suggest a medium one) and use the image embedder (the small square icon with the mountain) to put the image in.

Great image, BTW!

4. p146078996-3.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
  5. -I right clicked on the zenfolio direct link med size photo and did copy
    -pressed the mountain icon and a box for url came up and I pasted the zenfolio
    link in it, but it did not work, any ideas what I am doing wrong.

Take care Dwayne Oakes

6. There where two "http://"s in your link. Fixed it, works OK.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.