1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

DSM (Diamond Star Motor) HDR's

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by seiler, Sep 5, 2008.

1. seiler

seiler

Aug 11, 2008
    Colorado
    I'm still trying to get the hang of this... However, I am a fan of these 3 shots. The car got washed, and then had a quick photo session.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
  2. AnthonyRSS

AnthonyRSS

Aug 17, 2008
    Huntsville
    DSMs are fun cars to race if you know how to drive one. I like the layout of the 2nd pic.

3. SitAndWatch

SitAndWatch Guest

its rare to see a dsm...running that is.

i like the shots tho

4. Ph0to

Ph0to

Aug 19, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    LOL! DSM, down several months, damn something melted, the list goes on. Oh almost forgot about the crank walk. :D  I'm just teasing. Nice shots tho.

5. Baoser

Baoser

Apr 29, 2008
    Milpitas, CA
    Nice DSM,

Nice SC Ph0To

6. Ph0to

Ph0to

Aug 19, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    Baoser are you the same one on CL?

7. r34rkk

r34rkk Guest

nice 2ed gen, replace the motor with a 6 bolt and you wont have to deal with that demon(crank walk) is that a GSX? or just a turbod fwd? I like the 5th gen lude in the background

8. seiler

seiler

Aug 11, 2008
    Colorado

GSX. I thought about doing a 6bolt. Haven't had issues with this 7bolt yet. I'll wait to see what happens :biggrin:

The Honda in the background is not mine. No mods done either. The paint actually is failing on the sides of the lude, and really could use some TLC. However, a nice car nonetheless.

Scott

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.