DTown - Fianl episode!

Looks like DTown is all over at 25 episodes. Starting next month is a monthly photoshop specific show. I hope they consider LightRoom "photoshop" :)

Whilst it's been a very interesting series I've found it a bit lightweight. I was hoping they'd progress it with greater depth.

Oh well.

They aim it towards beginners, which is cool. You will find more useful information elsewhere.

I too was hoping they would expand to more advanced info but maybe that is what they are doing by moving onto Photoshop stuff. Although you would think they would do NX.

I'm sad to see it go. Even though some of the tips were very elementary I always learned something every week.

it was well worth the price.

Are all 25 episodes still available for download? i've heard they are pretty good, but just haven't had the time to watch them.

Are all 25 episodes still available for download? i've heard they are pretty good, but just haven't had the time to watch them.
Check Itunes. I get them weekly or used to. Too bad it is ending. While much of it was basic, it was nice to see a Nikon gear specific show and I did pick up a number of tips.

I'm downloading the final episode from iTunes right now, although it's numbered #24. For what it cost, I'd say it was an outstanding production. Some stuff I knew, but I learned some things too, Kelby is just great.

I echo others sentiments. There was always something to learn and I had hoped it would get a little deeper as time moved on. Oh well, have something good and sure enough it goes away!!

I tried to watch it many times. The Stream starts and stops every 10 sec for 20 sec. They got a dog of a server or something else is wrong. Other stream stuff seems to work ok.

If PS is no better, I can`t watch it either. Too painful.

I tried to watch it many times. The Stream starts and stops every 10 sec for 20 sec. They got a dog of a server or something else is wrong. Other stream stuff seems to work ok.

If PS is no better, I can`t watch it either. Too painful.
That's too bad - and very surprising given a big portion their income is generated by he interest in these videos. I've streamed about a third of them and downloaded the podcasts for the balance.

I hate to see this end. Like others, I've often gotten lots of good tips from the videos. Hopefully the next series will be at least as useful!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom