Ducks In Flight Series

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Kevin Scott, May 12, 2005.

1. Here's a little collection of Ducks in Flight that I took while trying to practice getting the buggers while flying.

Obligatory Butt Shot
    [​IMG]

Double Butt Shot (do I get extra credit? :wink: )
    [​IMG]

He's getting nervous and watching me now
    [​IMG]

Landing but he's still got his eye on me
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy! Comments welcome.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Good shots, butts and all.

Love those silly feet hanging down :>))

3. Nice action shots Kevin!! :D :D :D

4. jfrancis

jfrancis

May 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    Nicely done :)

5. Hey Kevin,

Better to have butt shots than no shots. From a flight point of view it looks like you just caught her at the stall point in the last one. :)

6. Great last 2 shots Kevin.........Im all to aware of those butt shots, got to take it when you can get it. LOL.................looks like you used flash??

7. Thanks Keith for the nice words. No, I didn't use flash. I did a minor adjustment of levels to brighten it up in PS and very little USM on the last two.

Concerning butt shots, I'm just happy I get some in focus. I'm not too picky from which angle they're taken. :) I've got butt shots, belly shots, and side shots. Gotta keep practising....

8. Thanks for the kind words Gale, Brian, John & Dennis. I got kind of lucky with the timing of this landing shot. I don't know what the S2 is capable of in continuous mode. I just click, pan, click.

I like to try to get them just as they're landing where they look like they're water skiing. :)